In our family, food is not always friendly. Here are some of those solid go-to recipes we’ve all enjoyed, and which are most often grain- and sugar-free, organic and well-sourced.
grain- and sugar-free pancakes made on a sheetpan
- 1 half sheetpan
- 4 eggs (large)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- 4 cups finely ground almond flour
- 3/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in a food processor or blender.
- Pour batter onto a parchment-lined sheet pan in an even layer.
- Bake 22 – 26 minutes (pancake will be golden brown at the edges and will feel firm.
- Slice and serve or refigerate.